SPSS for psychologistsMaterial type: TextPublisher: 2012Edition: 5.ISBN: 0-230-36272-9.
Enhanced descriptions from Syndetics:
The best-selling guide to SPSS (or PASW Statistics, as it will now also be known) written specifically for psychology students returns for a fifth edition. Guiding readers through the latest version of SPSS/PASW Statistics, the authors once again provide clear step-by-step instructions on analysing data using the software. The new edition, which has been updated throughout, ensures the book remains the essential learning tool for all psychology students.
Table of contents provided by Syndetics
- Data Entry in SPSS
- Exploring Data in SPSS
- Data Handling
- Tests of Difference for two Sample Designs
- Tests of Correlation
- Tests of Nominal Data
- Analysis of Variance
- Simple and Multiple Regression
- Analysis of Covariance and Multivariate Analysis of Variance
- Discriminate Analysis and Logistic Regression
- Factor Analysis and Reliability and Dimensionality of Scales
- Beyond the Basics